This room has been my little project over the months. Fixing little things here and there. The last thing I wanted for this room was a new dresser, which we picked up a little over a week ago. I absolutely love this room, and wanted to share the final product with you!
The first thing we did was replace the part of the closet wall they removed. Lucky me, my hubby knew exactly what to do to fix that mess. While that was going on I used my electrical skills t0 replace the light with a ceiling fan, and took down all the wallpaper. Then, I took over the wall situation and (horribly) mudded and sanded the seams and holes. Once that was all set I painted the walls and trim, cleaned the floors, and then we brought in the furniture.
- Dresser: Art Van Philippe 6 Drawer Dresser in Merlot
- Comforter + Sham Set: Better Homes and Gardens Pintuck Bedding Comforter Mini Set
- Bedding Set:Mainstays Microfiber Sheet Set
- Nightstands:Mainstays Parklane Nightstand
- 3 Mirror Set: Mainstays 3-Piece Carved Scroll Mirror Set, Distressed White
- Lamp: ARSTID Nickel Plated Table Lamp with White Shade
- Paint: Olympic Cool Slate (I am OBSESSED with this color! More than half of my house is painted this color, because I think it's that amazing!)