This is my trusty everyday makeup look. It's neutral and works great for an office setting. Also, since the colors are so neutral, you can find dupes for them at the drugstore. Watch the video below to see how it's done.
What would you like to see next? I can review one of the products in my video, or show a different look. Let me know what you would like me to do next in the comment section below!
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
- Urban Decay Naked Basic palette - used Naked2, Faint, Crave and Venus
- Sephora Natural Instincts palette - used Wood for eyebrows
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Fair (15)
- Bare Minerals Matte Foundation in Fairly Light
- Nars blush in Orgasm
- E.L.F. eyeliner in black
- Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express mascara in Blackest Black
- NYX Lipliner Pencil in Natural (810)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink In The Afternoon (415)
- Express Lipgloss in Cotton Candini