This is such a wearable smokey eyeshadow look. It's definitely a lot more wearable for daytime or a date than an all over dark, smokey eye. All eyeshadows used are from Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette, and I'm wearing Ardell lashes.
Watch the video on YouTube here!
- Urban Decay Eye Primer: Original
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: Verve, Tease, Busted, Blackout and Bootycall
- Jordana Fabuliner: Black
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser: Brightener
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: Fair
- Make Up Forever HD Foundation: 115
- Cover Girl Clean Pressed Powder for Sensitive Skin: Buff Beige
- Sephora Bronzer: Los Cabos (3)
- Wet n Wild Blush: Mellow Wine
- New York Color Brow Kit: Brunette
- Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Volum’ Express Mascara: Very Black
- Ardell Lashes: Demi Wispies
- L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pencil Eyeliner: Black
- Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Lip Color: Just Peachy
- Rimmel London Stay Glossy: Captivate Me
Track artist: Topher Mohr and Alex Elena Track title: Where I Am From
What look would you like to see next?